A flexible product that can be formed into curves and radii as required providing a smooth face surface
- Bending Poplar is produced from high quality Italian Poplar veneer.
- The three-ply construction provides for a stable product while still allowing the product to bend into desired shapes.
- The panel is produced under strict tolerances in order to provide a high standard of quality for the finished product.
- This product can be used in multiples to fabricate into a formed curved panel or as a stand-alone face covering over other traditional forming material.
- This material may be attached to framework by use of glue or staples depending on the desired method.
1/8" Italian Poplar Bending Plywood is a flexible product that can be formed into curves and radii as required providing a smooth face surface. This material will give a high quality surface that can be used as is or covered with the final face material.
The bending radius obtainable using the 1/8" Italian Poplar Bending Plywood is normally a 5" radius.